Please read our Terms and Conditions before registering for the conference. There is some important information you must know before filling out our registration form.
Download them here: terms:conditions 2019
Ready to Register? Sign up Now!
Terms and Conditions : Conference and Hotel Reservations
Be sure to indicate which way you will pay when filling out your registration form. Please allow 5 business days for us to tabulate your registration fees and send you the link to pay based on your choice.
- Pay in full by PayPal invoice (use your PayPal account or credit card)
- Pay in full by invoice via Stripe (credit cards or automatic wire transfer from your USA bank)
- Send a check. – Those in the USA only
- Spread out the cost by making automatic monthly credit card payments through STRIPE. Your total will be split into equal payments with the last payment due by April 1, 2019. If you choose this method there will be NO REFUNDS after February 28, 2019 and your card will continue to be billed until the full conference and/or hotel fees have been paid. We are unable to take checks for this option. Stripe is available to Canadians.
Add on fees for child care or camp.
- Onsite child care for children between 3 – 10 years old will cost an additional $30 per child.
- (A minimum of 10 children must be signed up for AIU to provide this service.)
- Off Site camp at the YMCA. (Offered only if there are 20 campers signed up by November 30, 2018.) The cost is $30 per child aged 8 through teens and may include one overnight. Day vs Overnight camp will be determined based on parental input.
- If we are unable to offer an off site camp 8-9-10 year olds may utilize the on site child care.
- We are unable to provide care for children under 3 years of age.
Cancellations and Refunds
Conference and Hotel Cancellations must be done in writing and emailed to email@example.com subject (cancel my reservations). The last date to cancel and receive a full refund is February 28, 2019.
Childcare and Camp Cancellations *AIU must confirm the childcare and camp by November 30, 2018. Therefore fees are fully refundable ONLY if we do not meet our minimum sign up numbers and/or if we receive your cancellation before November 25, 2018.
Hotel Information: We encourage room sharing! Rooms are all suites with pull out sofas. A max of 4 adults per room.
- AIU is contributing $25 per night towards the cost of your room.
- The cost of 3 nights (April 25, 26, & 27) is $570 (includes NC taxes)
- To receive this subsidy you must reserve and pay for your room with AIU.
- Booking deadline for a hotel room is 3/26/19 or when rooms run out.
- Rooms are reserved on a first come basis.
- If you are a Hilton Honors member you will NOT receive points for this stay.
- Your room comes with free breakfast, Wi-Fi, and evening snacks (all provided by the hotel)
- Service Animals Only…pets are NOT allowed.
- Basic room cost includes 3 people in a king room or 4 in a queen room. Extra people are $10 per night.
- If you are sharing a room, one person in your group must be responsible for payment.