Adrenal Insufficiency United is a 501(c)(3) our tax ID number is 45-4624912. There are many ways you can help Adrenal Insufficiency United and the Adrenal Insufficiency Coalition with our mission.
Would you like to raise awareness in your area with an event or fundraiser? We’d love to help! Our policy ensures that those who fundraise for us have a voice in how those funds are used with a portion dedicated to the community of the organizer. Contact us to learn more. Employer matching & automatic giving: ask your employer if they will match your donation. Become a business sponsor so we can thank you on our website.
How your funds help AIU:
- Website development and ongoing management
- Toll free telephone number
- Maintaining our AIU store
- Fees for EMS conferences or community events
- Assist members in their AI awareness events by providing handouts and paying booth fees
- Stipends to cover cost for representatives of AIU to attend conferences and community events. Stipends would be used for gas, lodging and meals and be awarded on an individual basis.
- Providing free materials to EMS/ER directors, School Nurses, Endocrinologists, and other health care professionals
- Developing products and written forms/documents for member use
- Planning events
- Online seminars (coming soon)
You can also help raise funds by shopping at stores who give a portion of their sales to AIU. If you shop online please consider these companies. When you choose Adrenal Insufficiency United as your charity a portion of your purchase is donated back to AIU.
iGive 3% on average donated back to AIU.
Humble Store Get games for your PC with digital downloads. Select a new charity and type in adrenal…you’ll see our logo. Chose us and 10% of your purchase will come back to AIU.
Charity Miles join team AIunited and earn money for charity. AIU is not on the list yet, but the bigger our team grows the better our chance to be added. Besides, it’s a great way to be motivated and moving!
VEBO Value Experiences Before Objects This unique wedding registry lets couples register for experiences! AIU will receive 5% when a couple chooses us as their cause.
Direct Donations: you may send checks or use a credit card to make a direct donation to AIU through razoo
by mail AIU; PO Box 72407; Springfield, OR 97475
We also need volunteers to serve on committees to help us carry out our mission. Contact us if you see a committee that you’d like to join.
Protocol Committee: Responsible for developing/helping members enact protocols in their areas.
Member Education and Support: Responsible for providing educational resources and support to our members.
Funding Committee: Responsible for raising funds for AIU.
PR Committee: Responsible for reaching out to inform and educate both those with AI and the general public about AIU/AIC, adrenal insufficiency and the work we are doing. Including legislators, newspaper reporters, TV etc.