AIU has been developing information to share with physicians. We value you and hope you will find our resources helpful. If you have suggestions or additions for this page please contact us so we can add them.
Patient Registry for Adrenal Insufficiency
- We would also like to encourage you to share any research or studies you have done on adrenal insufficiency with our group. You are also welcome to use the data from AI Patient Registry, hosted by Patient Crossroads, for any research you may be doing.
- Sign up to access patient data.
- Share our AI registry with your patients.
Access free Trainings on Adrenal Insufficiency
- Created by EMTs for EMTs this training includes a 35 minute powerpoint with voice over.
- The state of Oregon has passed protocols for K-12 schools. As part of their implementation they have created some trainings you may find helpful for the parents, caregivers and teachers of your patients. If you support legislation in your state that will ensure school personnel can inject Solu-Cortef® we would love to hear from you. We have several families around the USA who would like these protocols in place.
- We have several free pdf files created for Health Care Providers.
Help for your patients
- Contact us to request new patient kits. We can send up to 10 free patient kits per practice, we hope to fundraise in order to provide larger quantities.
- Add yourself to our list of physicians who treat adrenal insufficiency. We often receive phone calls from our members looking for referrals. Use our AI Physicians form to add yourself and/or your practice to our list.
- We have several support groups listed here and hope you will recommend AIU as a resource for your patients. In addition we are happy to send brochures to your office free of charge. Please include a mailing address, the name of your practice and your title in your email request. If you are not located within the USA we can send a pdf file you can download and print.
Help for AIU
- Review our website for accuracy and suggest changes.
- Join our team as a medical advisor. Guidelines from the National Organization of Rare Disorders were used to create this document describing the advisory board. aiu-medical-advisory-board
- There is a need to develop Emergency Room protocols for adrenal insufficiency. We have several for EMS, but need some samples of ones for the ED. If you would like to share your or volunteer to write one for us please send us an email.
- Share any training materials you or your practice has developed for AI patients and caregivers. We will post these unchanged and give all credit to you. We have a youtube channel for any videos you may have developed.
- Join our mailing list. We use MailChimp to send out newsletters (usually no more than one per month sometimes less)
Thank you for visiting this page. We hope to add to it as be obtain more information and resources. Any feedback is appreciated.
Adrenal Insufficiency United